Clean Apple Crisp
2 extra-large fuji apples or 4 cups chopped
1.5 ground old-fashioned oats
2 egg whites, beaten
2 tablespoons raisins
2-4 packets of Truvia (you can use less or omit)
1.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1. Cut and chop apples, place in bowl with raisins and Truvia, let sit
2. In another bowl, mix all other ingredients except the unsweetened almond milk
3. Combine apples with the mixture
4. Bake at 350* for 35 minutes
5. Take out, add almond milk, stir and put back into the own for 5 additional minutes.
Let cool for a few minutes and serve over greek yogurt, or eat alone!
Serving Size: 9 squares
Calories per piece: 109
Let me know what you think!!!